Pages

3 January 2014

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES TRIPLE RENEWING MOISTURIZER



Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer

Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer
 
Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer 50 ml (£54)
 
In 2012, my friend was lucky to receive an offer of two facials for the price of one from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Prague. As you can imagine having a facial done at the Spa of the Mandarin Oriental is a luxury experience and therefore, is also very expensive. However, due to this offer we were able to afford it. Yes, we would be able to afford it even without this offer but I would never get my head around paying £100 for an hour of facial. I rather spend money on a thing or experience I can benefit from for longer than one hour or a day.
 
Thanks to this wonderful offer, I have found the best moisturizer I have ever used! At that time, Mandarin Oriental Prague was only using Aromatherapy Associates brand products for their spa treatments and it is where I got introduce to this brand and this moisturizer in particular.
 
Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer is part of the Essential skincare range. Aromatherapy Associates is not a 100% natural or organic brand but their products do not contain parabens, SLS, petrolatum and mineral oil. The only dissapointing fact for some might be that alcohol is the second listed ingredient on their website of this product. Despite this fact, I love this product!
 
Before I started using this moisturizer I only used products from the drugstore. I want to state that I have nothing against drugstore moisturizers, however, my skin did not like them very much. I have an acne prone, oily and dehydrated skin that just needs more. And Triple Rose Renewing Moisturizer delivers. I use it morning and night and my skin was never happier before. It makes it smooth, soft and hydrated. It is great for night as it has more time to work its wonders but I also like to use it in the morning as it is a fantastic moisturizer to put under your foundation.
 
The packaging is lightweight and travel friendly. It's a plastic tube with a pump so it is very easy to get the amount you need without wasting the product. There is nothing not to love about this product for me.
 
If you fancy giving it a go, it is currently on sale at beautybay.com for £45.90. I might need to buy a bottle myself as my third bottle is slowly running out. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...