Pages

22 August 2013

BARRY M GELLY HI-SHINE NAIL PAINT IN PRICKLY PEAR

BARRY_M_GELLY_HI-SHINE_NAIL_PAINT_PRICKLY_PEAR

I AM IN LOVE!

I am in love with the colour, with the consistency, with the finish! I am in love with absolutely everything this nail polish has to offer.

This lilac colour is a really pretty shade that I didn't have in my collection before. It's the perfect pastel spring colour but I don't care and wear it in summer too! Who could blame me, just look at it - plain gorgeous!

As much as I love the colour there is something more intriguing about this polish and that is its longetivity. This is my favourite thing about it! First you have to understand that I have very brittle nails that break and peel very easily and way too much often. Therefore, I was amazed by the staying power of this polish. I admit I used the O.P.I. Nail Envy Original as a base coat and Essence Studio Better Than Gel Nails as a top coat but these never worked that well with any other polish. Usually a nail polish last on me two days and after that it turns into a chipping hell. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Pain in Prickly Pear lasted on me five days without a chip in sight!

Thankfully, I bought two more colours on my April trip to London which I haven't tried yet but I hope they have the same staying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...