Pages

12 May 2013

LONDON SHOPPING HAUL



As promised, I am sharing my London haul with you. My initial plan was to buy primarily clothes (jeans in various colours - understand dark blue and black :-)), spring/summer jacket, comfy flats or ballet shoes, various tops for summer etc.) rather than make up and cosmetics but somehow I ended up getting only few bits of clothing. Not that I am complaining but I expected more. It seems the style in fashion these days is not exactly my cup of tea and I have to wait for the next season.

Nevermind, what I didn't spend on clothing I spent in the drugstore, so no regrets there :-)...well, maybe I went a little bit overboard. But since I don't visit London all that often anymore (and due to the new postal regulations we can't order aerosol sprays within the EU. How annoying is that?!?) I think I deserved to splurge a bit more than usually :-). As you can see from the list below there is a good selection of skincare, haircare and make up. Of course, you can expect reviews of these products later on my blog and I think you wouldn't be surprised if I tell you that I haven't tried anything yet as I would like to take pictures of unopened and not used products first....ok, I have tried the Barry M Gelly H-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear already because I just couldn't wait any longer. I think you understand, don't you :-)?


 
You can find the full overview divided by categories below. (Disclaimer: If you can't find products from the picture in the overview below, it's because I have also bought presents for my friends and mum but I only lists products I bought for myself.)

Skincare:
Purity Made Simple Cleanser 90ml - Philosophy
Hydraluron 30ml - Indeed Labs (highly recommended by Caroline Hirons on her blog. I see myself giving in and buying more stuff recommended by Caroline as I find her blog very informative and I also love her approach to testing and sharing all the nitty gritty details of all the products!)
Original Nipple Balm for lips - Dr Lipp
Reve de Miel Lip balm - Nuxe (as recommended by Laura from buynowbloglater, previously known as Lollipop26 here on blogosphere and youtube)
Hydrating Eye Cream 80% Organic (15ml) - Botanics
Scrub Acrually (200ml) - Soap & Glory
Allergy Spray SPF 30 (200ml) - Piz Buin

Make up:
Photoready BB cream (30ml) - Revlon
Water Fuse BB (50ml) - DJ Jart +
Silk Creme Foundation (35ml) - Laura Mercier
Foundation Primer Oil Free (30ml) - Laura Mercier
Stippling Brush - Real Techniques
Fix + (30ml) - MAC (I bought the travel size because it cannot be bought in Czech Republic and I still don't understand why when you can buy the regular size everywhere)
Lasting Perfection Concealer no. 1 in Fair - Collection 2000
Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer no.1 in Naked - Collection 2000
Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer no.2 in Natural - Collection 2000
Big Fake Ultimate False Lash Effect Mascara in Brown/Black - Collection 2000
Apocalips in Celestial - Rimmel
Powder Blush in Suede - Sleek
Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Natural Pink - Revlon
Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Cool Beige - Revlon
Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Greenberry - Barry M
Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Prickly Pear - Barry M
Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Grapefruit - Barry M
Absolutely Shore nail polish - Essie

Haircare:
Plump it up Amplifying Blow Dry Lotion (200ml) - VO5
Plump me up Dry Shampoo (200ml) -VO5
Dry Texturizing Spray (75ml) - Oribe (as recommended by Anna from Vivianna Does Make Up)
Hot Off the press (200ml) - Paul Mitchell (as recommended by Tiffany from Make Up by Tiffany D)
Big & Bouncy XXL Volume Dry Shampoo (200ml) - Baptiste
2x Dry Shampoo original (50ml) - Baptiste
Dry Shampoo original (200ml) - Baptiste
Backcomb In A Bottle (200ml) - Umberto Giannini Glam Hair
Ever Straight Brazilian Kerating Therapy Anti-Breakage Serum (100ml) - Organix
Luxurious Volume Blow Dry Lotion Root Booster (25ml) - John Frieda
9 Potion Wearable Styling Treatment (50ml)- Sebastian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...